mei 01, 2014

Detoxing



So today I was cleaning my room, but I noticed it I wasn’t really getting anywhere.. Because I looked on youtube constantly, watching outfit posts of the people I am subscribed to. I do this to get some inspiration for my own outfits, and they often tell me where to buy the things they are wearing. But this was the problem. Because of all this incredibly convenient information I surfed loads and loads of webshops.. such as H&M, Forever21, Zara, Asos, you name it. As much as I hate to admit it, I have already seen their collection on those webshops yesterday and the day before that and if it is not on my laptop I open their apps on my iPhone.. Yes I admit I think I have a slight problem, I call it ‘looking-everyday-but-no-money-syndrome’. I did buy a dress yesterday which I also watched a thousand times on the Zara webshop. Plus I got some shoes from H&M as a present from my boyfriend. Who called today, asking me what I was doing. I told him I was giving cleaning-up a second, third or fourth try, but there wasn’t any progression, because of my lack of concentration. Right there he dared me to not look on webshops for a week. He said it needed to stop. ‘you can’t buy anything, so why would you visit those sites?’ and he is right. I am tormenting myself seeing all those great things but knowing that I can’t buy them. So I agreed to his dare. I am not going to visit webshops for a week, I need to detox. So starting now, here it goes, no more webshops for me! When the challenge is over I will tell you how it went. Please expect the worse, that way you won’t be disappointed in me when I fail.. wish me luck!

pictures found on tumblr.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten