maart 21, 2013

My moments right now.


For the last couple of weeks I have felt in complete control. Not only do I have control over my body but also about my personal life. Lets start with something I should’ve had taken control over way sooner. I wrote about wanting to change my body a couple of weeks ago. And that I wanted to become healthier and do something about it. And I have. I think for about 2 weeks now, I have changed my eating pattern. I do not skip meals or anything. Snacking hardcore candy just changed for soft vegetables and sweet fruits. I switched from lemonade to water, and just sport twice a week. Besides if you count bicycling to school, I am exercising everyday! I feel healthier everyday, and it feels good to say no to chips and fries, but a piece of chocolate is allowed. I mean a woman without her chocolate is like a men without watching sports. Right, unthinkable. I lost a couple of kilo’s and I am currently on my ideal weight. And I try to do cardio once a week, but it just doesn’t seem to fit into my oh so busy schedule. Besides the healthy eating, I have also improved my personal and social side. I now how to deal with things I couldn’t before. Such as, knowing when I am right and when I am wrong. Knowing the moments when to just stop and when to fight for the truth and not giving in for the false. For instance, it is very funny to see someone making a fool out of themselves when they tell a great story, but you just know it is all a very big lie. Let me tell you a story of a girl who was having drinks with their friends, and she saw someone across the bar. She put her flirt-mode on and chatted with him al night, saying cheeky stuff an he is clearly into her. Buying her drinks, asking for her number, telling funny stories. Then a couple of days later she sees that he is in a relationship already for 3 months! But she likes the power she actually has right now so she keeps on talking to him through whatsapp, knowing he is talking either straight bullocks or is just very confident about cheating on his girlfriend. Either way he is thinking she is stupid and he is in complete control but in reality she knows better. And planning on the moment he finally realises he is busted. This is not the only thing when I am talking about knowing the truth. I have had a situation going for a couple of weeks, where someone is saying I am talking bad about someone, when clearly I am not. But since I know for real that I am telling the truth, it doesn’t really bother me anymore. It feels like I have grown up. I have grip on every situation I am in. I know what I am doing and what I can’t and can do. It feels great. Something else very pleasant, tomorrow I have a job interview at a supermarket! It is a different one than the one I wrote about some time ago. But this time I know I am going to go home with a job! I see myself enjoying thing more. I seriously can’t wait! Again this just shows how I feel that I am in control of everything. I just hope that there won’t be someone raining on my parade. This is just a wonderful weekly update I thought I should share with you. 

pictures found on tumblr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten