februari 19, 2013

Spotted trend: The Men-suit for Women

Life is too short, to wear boring clothes.  I was doing my daily-after-school-internet-routine, where I go to all the sites I check more times a day hoping to come across new posts and interesting articles, when I saw these pictures on Stockholmstreetstyle.com. This site posts amazing photo's everyday of trendy people on the street. And today I saw that many people were indeed wearing something I call, an upcoming trend. The men-suit, the sophisticated suit for women with a baggy and loose style. I saw them in colors and in patterns. So since this is probably something we will be seeing more often, I thought, why not share it with my readers. I know what I am adding to my wish-list. What about you?



pictures found on carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten